The SMOK Intelligent Multifunctional LCD 4-Bay Battery Charger is the latest charging accessory from the illustrious SMOKTech, combining a dependable smart software with four slot battery bay, independent charging, and intuitive LCD display. The SMOK Intelligent Charger provides a simple yet effective LCD display with independent battery monitoring, displaying each cell's voltage, charging current, and battery type. At full capacity it provides support for 500mA current and 1000mA current charging and power a broad spectrum of Li-Ion, LiFePO4, Ni-MH, Ni-CD rechargeable cell size. With the integration of SMOK's smart battery charging software with a suite of safety protection, the SMOK Intelligent Multifunctional Charger is a well-rounded platform for home-charging solution or on-the-one with the included car charging cable.
SMOK Intelligent Multifunctional Charger Features:
- 4-Bay Battery Charger
- Independently Charging and Monitoring
- Intuitive LCD Display Screen
- Input: AC 100-240V 50/60Hz 600mA
- Input: DC 12-24V 2000mA
- Output Voltage: 1.5V/3.65V/4.2V 500mA/1000mA
- Li-ion Battery Charge Current Options - 0.5A, 1.0A
- Ni-MH, Ci-Cd Battery Charge Current - 0.25A
- Short-Circuit Protection
- Over-Current Protection
- Over-Charge Protection
- Wrong Polarity Direction
- Supports Li-ion/LiFePO4 Battery Size: 10440/14500/16340/17500/17650/17670/18350/18490/18500/18650/20700/22650/26500
- Supports Ni-MH/Ni-Cd Battery Size: AAA AA C
- 1 SMOK Smart Charger
- 1 AC Wall Plug
- 1 Car Charging Cable
- Instructional Manual
To ensure your safety and maintain the battery’s life and durability, we recommend you follow these rules:
- Do not over-discharge or overcharge the battery. Doing so will shorten the battery’s life and sometimes, it can make it pop or leak.
- Please do not short circuit or it will release massive current.
- Do not play with fire! Do not dispose any kind of battery in or near any fire.
- Do not stack more than one battery as it may potentially blowout and cause serious damage to yourself and place.
- Always check battery’s condition to see if there are signs of wear and tear. If there is, please dispose the battery.
- Do not dispose batteries into the trash as it is against the state’s laws.